This is a life changer. Today I pretty much invented the Ribena Avocado and Feta Salad.
Does it sound bizarre? Well, try it before you make up your mind!
Ribena as a salad dressing? Try it!
It’s so easy, simple, and quick that you will be going back to this recipe for ages because of its sweet, sharp flavour and absolutely incredible unique taste.
It’s quite simple really. Here’s what you have to do…
Cut 10 cherry tomatoes in half and place in a large bowl.
Remove pits, dice 2 avocados and add to the bowl.
Cut feta into cubes and add to the bowl.
Add fresh parsley and dried oregano to the bowl.
Serve immediately! Serves 3-4. Let me know how it turns out! Printout is below, and so is a link for the Ribena — if you need to purchase it from Amazon.
Looking for something else to cook? Try the popular Chicken Jalfrezi.
Products from Amazon.co.uk‹ ›
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 200g Light Greek Feta
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 3 tsp Ribena Squash Drink (undiluted)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp white whine vinegar
- Cut 10 cherry tomatoes in half and place in a large bowl.
- Remove pits, dice 2 avocados and add to the bowl.
- Cut feta into cubes and add to the bowl.
- Add fresh parsley and dried oregano to the bowl.
- Now, whisk together 3 tbsp original Ribena squash drink (undiluted), 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar and and pour over the salad whilst slightly shaking the bowl. Toss gently.
- Serve immediately!